Acacia Integrated Facilities Management is a leading property adviser capable of providing facilities management as part of a fully integrated corporate services package.
We provide advice to major multinational corporate occupiers of commercial real estate who are seeking to outsource facilities management strategy and delivery.
We specialize in taking a strategic approach to Facilities Management by applying expert knowledge, proven best practices and processes, energy and sustainability initiatives, best-in-class technology, and procurement leverage. This helps to enhance value, streamline operations, manage operational risk, and reduce operating expenses for our clients.
- Strategic Sourcing – We provide sourcing and vendor performance management services for services such as cleaning, roads and grounds, employee support services (including cafeteria and catering), and business support areas.
- Critical Facilities Management – Our dedicated Critical Facilities experts provide industry intelligence to enable resources to manage risk and ensure sound financial performance for facility management of Data Centers and Mission Critical Environments.
- Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) – As one of the most crucial areas of work we provide best-in-class HSE processes which help to prevent incidents, protect people and property, and maintain regulatory compliance.
- Guest Relations – We support clients in designing and delivering optimum guest relations solutions that offer optimum end user experiences.
- Energy & Sustainability – We help clients envision and implement successful energy management and sustainability outcomes, translating these into green occupier strategies.
- Technology & Innovation – Our technology and innovation experts provide oversight of Savills' Insight technology solutions and develop/maintain customer reporting requirements including KPIs and service levels.
- Finance – Our dedicated finance professionals review and track expense controls providing real time access to financial data to facilitate clients’ decision making processes.